The Grand Junction Symphony would not be the organization it is today without the generous support of our community. Your generous donation allows the Symphony to continue to provide high-quality concerts and events throughout the year.
There are many ways you can donate to the Grand Junction Symphony including:
- Join the High Note Club
- Sponsor a Concert
- Advertise in our Magazine
- Make a one-time donation, anytime
HIGH NOTE CLUB
Personally invest in the Grand Junction Symphony Orchestra by joining the High Note Club.
The High Note Club is your opportunity to take a personalized venture into the Grand Junction Symphony Orchestra while enjoying perks exclusive to your membership throughout the season.
Whether you have a connection to a particular musician or want to be associated with a certain instrument, you will enjoy a sense of inclusion as your name will be printed under your sponsored musician in every program book throughout the season. During the season, you will also enjoy meet-and-greets exclusive to the High Note Club, and tune into special lectures with Maestro Charles Latshaw. Pick any musician on our roster to sponsor, and your name will be listed under theirs! Also, enjoy personalized notes from your sponsored musician and meet them at concert events.
- $1,000 per musician
- $1,500 per Principal musician
- $3,000 for Concertmaster
- $5,000 for Music Director
Feel a personal connection to one of our incredibly talented musicians and help keep symphonic music alive in the Grand Valley!
If you are interested in joining the High Note Club, contact the GJSO office at 970-243-6787 or email at email@example.com.
As a community-sponsored organization committed to Grand Junction, Colorado, and the entire Grand Valley, the Grand Junction Symphony Orchestra depends on the generosity of donors who make it possible for us to make meaningful experiences through music.
We are pleased to share your generous support in every GJSO program and listed on our website, through special events only offered to sponsors, and with additional exclusive opportunities hosted by the Grand Junction Symphony including digital concert programming and meet and greets with guest artists.
ADVERTISE IN OUR MAGAZINE
The Grand Junction Symphony Orchestra would like to invite your company to place an ad in our program book for the upcoming season.
There are several benefits to advertising in the GJSO program book.
Those benefits include:
- Your ad will live beyond the GJSO Concert, as many concert-goers keep their program book for the foreseeable future. Many attendees read through the program book like a magazine, spending a great deal of time on each page.
- Symphony patrons tend to have more disposable income than the average individual as most of our patrons are either 50+ or young professionals.
- Buying ad space means your ad will be in 8+ programs throughout the year. We print a new program book for each concert, which means that your ad will appear at every concert in the GJSO season.
Contribute today and help us extend our reach into the community.
Thank you for your support!