This full-color magazine is given to orchestra patrons at every concert – that’s over 30,000 people this season!
Inside you will find concert information, program notes, artist bios, captivating content, beautiful photos, and more! Many of our patrons hold on to program books for years, and display them in their homes. Reach a very special and affluent segment of the community by advertising your business in the GJSO program booklet.
Reasons to Advertise in GJSO’s Program Book:
- Get your business in front of an audience of people with excellent taste and disposable income.
- Your ad will be displayed through all the program books, eight books total, and many times, concert-goers hold on to their programs for many months even years after the concert evening.
- The majority of Symphony patrons are in the 50+ age demographic, however, GJSO is constantly reaching out to and attracting young professionals. And we’ve seen a consistent increase in the number of young people and families attending concerts.
- GJSO will promote your business digitally – we will feature your ad on a program sponsors page for every concert on our website with a backlink to your website.
- Advertising in the GJSO program book means you are supporting the arts in the Grand Valley. GJSO prides itself in the number of community programs we provide and school outreach programs. Keep the arts alive in our community!